Book here for the UKSS L2 Instructor (Board) Training Course.
As a licensed Snowboard instructor you can work at UK artificial centres with candidates of all levels and with the added 1-day mountain induction training, you are permitted to work in all grades of piste at Scottish mountain resorts.
Full details can be found here:
The UKSS L2 Instructor Qualification (Board) is designed to be run on artificial slopes. The course will fulfil the two-day training course part of the process.
On completion of the training, each candidate will be issued a logbook and Personal development plan. The Candidate will then consolidate their learning by completing log book tasks and shadowing hours under a mentoring process. Once complete they may then apply for assessment.
The pre-requisites for this course are:
- Current membership of NGB coaching scheme. You can register by finding your way to the Coaches, Leaders and Instructors Section of the following page: https://snowsportscotland.org/join-us/
- Pre-course tasks and exercises.
- L1 Instructor award or equivalent.
- The minimum required pre-requisite technical ability of the Foundation Instructor.
If conditions allow we may deliver some parts of the UKSS courses on snow where appropriate.
Price: £220 course fee including use of slope
£245 As above with accommodation on night of 7/03/2020
£270 As above with accommodation on nights of 6th and 7/03/2020
- *Accommodation (if needed please select correct product)
- Artificial Slope use
- Transport on course if needed.
- Course materials and logbooks.
What’s Not included:
- Ski area pass (if on real snow)
*Accommodation (if required) can be booked for the Friday and Saturday night or just the Saturday night only at £25 per night on a self-catering basis. Please select the appropriate option at checkout.